KETUBAH INFO FOR ISRAELI LOCALS
On this page you will find information about the order process, designs and prices for couples based in Israel. Based outside of Israel? please view this page for process information.
My ketubahs are divided into three categories (excluding frame and shipping). Please read all information carefully!
1. Fine-art print (printed copy of an original watercolor painting). Prices range from 700-1400 NIS, and many of the designs are embellished with high quality gold / silver metallic leaf which is added by hand in my studio. To guarantee your ketubah will be ready with time to spare, I require a minimum of a month’s notice prior to the wedding (you can order many months before - best not to wait!). Less than a month may still be possible, please get in touch (a rush fee of 150NIS will be added to the ketubah price to push your order up the queue).
2. Original watercolor painting from the collection. Once you select any design you can see in my existing collection, the whole design is painted entirely from scratch. Slight colour changes are included in the price, and each painted piece looks different, creating something truly unique. Prices range from 2100 to 3900 NIS, depending on the complexity of the design. An original painting must be ordered at least a month and a half in advance (less than a month and a half - I may be able to fulfil the order, but there will be a rush fee of 150NIS).
3. Custom ketubahs - this is where you and I design your dream ketubah together! You can see examples here and read all about this unique process. The price of an original ketubah starts at NIS 4500, and must be ordered at least two months in advance.
How does it work?
1. The first step is to select a design and decide whether you want a print or painting (or custom!) and email me at . Then, the order can be officially placed via bank transfer (I am able to provide an official receipt). As each piece is customised to the couples requirements, I take full payment upfront prior to working on your ketubah.
2. Ketubah text.
Are you getting married through Tzohar?
Excellent! I have a direct contact there. Once we have processed the order, you can provide me with your full names and wedding date and I will be in touch with Tzohar directly (you should also contact them for the text). This can only be done if you have opened a file with them, had your meeting and submitted all of your required documentation.
Once I receive the full personalised text from Tzohar, I format it digitally and receive approval from both you and Tzohar before printing.
Are you getting married through the rabbinate?
You must send over your full ketubah text (including personalisation of your names and info) that you can receive from your rabbi, in a usable format (word document, pages, editable PDF).
Are you getting married another way?
I can use any text you like! Please get in touch to let me know what you have in mind.
3. After everything is confirmed, the ketubah is printed (or painted) in my studio in Florentine, Tel Aviv. I recommend collection from my studio as it is safer for the artwork, but door-to-door courier can be arranged for 100NIS should this not be an option.
Where can I see the designs?
Below this text information is the full art gallery with pricing for each piece!
I am now excited to offer custom-made framing options in my studio that can be pre-ordered when you place your ketubah order! These frames are incredibly high quality, and the back pops out so you can remove your ketubah at the ceremony to sign it, and then put it back in to be protected and displayed. Please note that art sizes are accurate +- 1/2 inch to fit perfectly in the frames.
14" wood/white frames: 180NIS
18" wood/white frames: 250NIS
When you place your order, please indicate if you'd like to purchase a frame too.